Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Welcome Message

My name is William and I live in Lumberton.  This is my very first attempt at creating a blog, so I am a bit interested in seeing how all this works.  Communication is a vital part of any person's life and learning a new way to present ideas to others should be a great learning experience.

Technology has definitely changed over the past few years.  My mom tells me how they used typewriters when she was in high school and what a big transition it was to change over to computers when she was in college.  Technology is advancing daily and so many things are now being used that we take for granted like a cell phone and Facebook.  Social media has taken off with online dating and Twitter accounts; it seems like it is endless.  Who knows what the future will hold with all these advancements. Technology in the work place and in educational goals benefit people all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment